The local health and care organisations directly involved in the Success Regime are:
- NHS Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust (and buddy Trust, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust)
- Specialised services (provided by The Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trusts)
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service
- 1st Care Cumbria GP federation
- Carlisle and Borders GP federation
- Support from Cumbria County Council
Healthwatch Cumbria is working closely with local health and care organisations to support the Success Regime, by providing advice, guidance and challenge. This approach will help to ensure that engagement plans supporting the programme are tailored to the needs of local people.
Healthwatch Cumbria is an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Cumbria, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.